7.3.13

It's a crazy life











Skirt - H&M
Shirt - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Fur collar - Dorothy Perkins

I have been absent from my blog for a while again due to having a new puppy running around my feet at all times! I managed to get him to sleep for half an hour while I did these photos and he's currently sat between me and the laptop, bless him! I love this skirt but don't get much chance to wear it. I love sequins day and night and I love it worn with this mint shirt. This is what I wore to dinner for a friends birthday.

There are some fab items in the shops for Spring, I have my eye on a few things but I'm trying not to buy too much!

Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Looooove the skirt & boots.

    Love your blog, I have followed you :) So you know, I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award, all details of what you have to do are on my post at:
    http://perfectimyours.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-award.html
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt! So pretty x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this outfit Heather, that skirt is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox