2.10.12

Disco Pants - Day to Night

A couple of weeks ago I finally got the imfamous American Apparel Disco Pants. I'd bought a couple of dupes and they were fab but I still wanted the real thing. I used a 10% discount code for ASOS and got them for £63, probably the most I've spent on an item of clothing (not including shoes/boots). I think they are worth every penny, they are gorgeous and more versatile than I thought. I've mainly worn them in the day which I didn't expect and a couple of times at night. Today's post is a little different to my usual, I'm going to show you 2 outfits, one for the day and one for the night, both including the lovely disco pants.


Day



In the day I would wear my disco pants with something casual as they can look very dressed up. I would want to cover up my bum in the day as they are pretty revealing (a thong is also needed to prevent VPL!) so I'd go for a longer top like a blouse & long cardigan or a chunky knit jumper with my favourite boots from Topshop.

Disco Pants - American Apparel
Blouse - New Look
Cardigan - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Hat - Primark
Necklace - Topman


Night



For the night I'd go a little more glam. I'd go for a blouse again, this time maybe tying it at the front to reveal the high waist, and go for a different pair of boots like these ancient red Topshop boots and a fedora. You could also wear a sheer blouse with an embellished bra underneath and platforms.

Disco Pants - American Apparel
Blouse - Primark
Bolo Tie - River Island
Boots - Topshop (many moons ago)
Hat - Select

What do you think of AA Disco Pants? Do you prefer the real thing or the dupes? x

11 comments:

  1. You look amazing in both outfits! I love the cardigan, but I especially love the night time outfit. The shirt is gorgeous and I've been wanting a bolo tie for ages :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit looks great!i bought some from Dorothy Perkins but I've got really wide hips & I feel like they make me look a really weird shape ha,can't decide whether to keep them!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. god i love both a lot, i can't choose! i realllyyy need to get me a pair

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you are definitely one of these who can rock disco pants, lucky you! I love the black version, this hat and the bolo tie are divine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!


    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. All black with a pop of colour. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! I've had the AA disco pants for around 6 months now and after ALOT of wear they are wearing a little thing and the elastic is starting to show. I want another pair but can't really afford them, how do you think the glamorous ones compare to the AA ones?? Love your blog btw. Check mine out some time :) http://ink-needles-and-thread.blogspot.co.uk/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!!! You look so amazing in this outfit!!!!!!!! Very HOT look!!!!! You have a wonderful figure too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox