29.5.12

Dreamcatcher











Top/Dress - Primark (old)
Shoes - Primark
Head chain - Little Teacup
Necklace - Topshop
Sunglasses - M&S
Bracelets - Spirit Child & eBay, Primark, Accessorize.
Rings - eBay & Daisy Jewellery

I've had this top for years and never worn it. No idea why as I love it now and it makes me want to go on holiday. I have discovered that my legs aren't as bad as I thought after years of wearing jeans all summer, I have now tanned them up slightly and have had them on display to the world for the past week. This is new to me and I'm rather enjoying embracing my naked legs haha.

Meet my new favourite necklace I got the other day. I found it on sale in Topshop reduced from £25 to £10. It was bought with a few other things attached to it but it looked a little over the top so as soon as I got it home I took it apart and got a necklace and bracelet out of it so it was quite a bargain really. Expect this to be around my neck all summer!

As you can see I'm also sporting my new Little Teacup head chain. I've had my eye on it for a while and I finally ordered it on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday, how good is that?! They have some lovely jewellery so make sure you check them out.

It's been lovely weather this past week here in England and as you know I'm not a fan of summer too much but I've had a few days off work and enjoyed sitting in the garden, eating fruit and ice cream and sitting outside the pub at night with my man! I hope you're all enjoying the weather too! xoxox

9 comments:

  1. This look is amazing! And I must say you're lucky to have those nice legs ;)

    xx, diamondinrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is really nice and bold colors suit you really well.
    Gigi

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence that we both had dreamcatcher-inspiration today. :) Your look is so much better than mine heh! ^^ Love the tunic what a gorgeous print..

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore this look!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a hippy dream here ombre sister! Great look!

    Shyla x

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, officially in love with your style! that head piece is incredible!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following lovely!
    So glad you did, so I have been able to find your blog :)
    Loving this outfit <3
    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the headchain x

    littlebearfound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox