20.1.12

I joined BlogLovin

Hey guys,
Just a quickie today as I'm busy doing my books and updating stuff, I'm so behind on things!! I just joined bloglovin so make sure to follow me on there if you're a member!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I have so many things on my ASOS save for later list and I wanna buy something but I'm being strong and keeping to my spending ban for now! The only thing is a few of the things I like are in the sale so I hope they are still there when I go to buy them! Fingers crossed they will be! I have been a bit naughty and bought some jewellery from ebay that came to £4 altogether but that doesn't count right? I needed earrings and bracelets ;)

Hope you're all having a nice January so far, I promise I'll be back soon with an outfit post!!

Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox