6.11.11

Wish List

I've spent quite a bit of money on clothes lately so I'm not planning on buying much else (not planning but I probably will end up doing so!!) but I still have a few things on my wish list!



Leather shorts : £14.99 H&M
Rust beanie : £14 Topshop
Snowflake cardigan : £65 Topshop
Coating skinny zip jeans : £45 River Island
Tshirt : £18 River Island

I think all these items would look good mixed and matched together along with my new Ambush boots from Topsohp. Yes I splashed out on Friday and finally got them and I'm very happy with them, they are amazing! If anyone knows where I can get a rust beanie for less than £14 please let me know! I've looked everywhere!!

It's my birthday tomorrow so I'll be sure to take some outfit pics before we go out for dinner!!

Heather xox

1 comment:

  1. I have those leather shorts and I just love them! That Topshop cardi's lovely.. think I'm gonna have to find some extra pennies somewhere for it!

    http://amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox