7.11.11

25th!

Hey guys! Today is my 25th birthday, wow where did the time go?!

Amongst other things I got the lovely Revlon Facets of Fuchsia nail varnish I've had my eye on for ages! It's a gorgeous black with fuchsia glitter, perfect for the Christmas season!! I love a bit of glitter and a bit of black so I'm really pleased with this!

It's very thin in consistency so it needs a good 3 coats to get it the colour of the bottle but it's lovely when finished! I'll be sporting this over the coming months!






Today I went out for a lovely meal with the family and my boyfriend. Here are a few pics. Excuse the crappy quality they were only taken on my iPhone!













I get my eternity ring on Friday from my boyfriend, can't wait!

Xoxox

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday hun looks like you had a wonderful day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday sweetie =) Hope you enjoyed your present ! I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out and if you like it we could follow each other ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Happy birthday! :) You're boyfriend's going to propose for marriage ??? Good luck! I am so happy for both of you guys :) I am following you now via Google Friend Connect. I hope you follow me too. It'll be lovely! Thank you!

    http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, I like these photos, and you look so good in them!Happy birthday!!!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Last day to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday - you look gorgeous! Just to let you know I've nominated you for a LEIBSTER BLOG AWARD on my blog :) xx

    http://amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweater/dress!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox