1.9.11

My favourite time of year is almost here. The temperature in England has definitely dropped this last week. I'm not a fan of heat at all so this makes me a very happy bunny! Not to mention I like Autumn/Winter clothes so much more than summer clothes. I find I can look more stylish in the Winter with the layering and big knits! I can't wait to cosy up on the sofa in my big fluffy socks as well! Here's a couple of items I'm lusting after for the new season...



Poncho - H&M £17.99
Jumper - River Island £40
Cardigan - H&M £19.99
Necklace - Topshop £12.50
Trousers - H&M £24.99
Boots - Topshop £80

I just ordered the H&M Poncho, I couldn't resist! I've seen it on a lot of Lookbookers and thought it was awesome. I think it'll be something I live in over the autumn months so expect an outfit post featuring it!

Are you a Winter lover or hater?

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Love this look you pull togheteher. Sadly here the winter is coming to an end ...

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox