22.7.11

Room Tour

Yesturday I had a spring clean of my bedroom. It's usually a complete mess with clothes thrown everywhere so I thought I'd make it look like a proper bedroom. I never actually sleep in my bed, I stay at my boyfriend's house every night so I use my bed as a wardrobe most of the time. I thought I'd take some photos of my newly clean and tidy bedroom for my blog. You may or may not be interested in seeing my bedroom but I quite like seeing other people's room's, it gives me inspiration for mine, so if you have a post about your room in your blog, comment with the link!









Wallpaper : B&Q
Jewellery hanger : ASOS
Drawers : Ikea

Lets see how long it is until it's a mess again!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely. I love your wallpaper. And the necklace holder. I must me one like that ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i aslo love your wallpaper!!!!! maybe beacuse i have a simple and bored allwhite appartment and i´m getinng tired of it! hhaha
    xx
    Ceci

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox