26.7.11

Outfit of the day

This is my outfit I wore the other day when we went out for dinner for my mum's birthday. I really love this jumper from H&M. It's perfect for days when it's neither hot nor cold. I really wish my legs were a little bit longer, they look so stumpy esp in these jeans! I find petite jeans make my legs look shorter so I usually get regular length even though they are far too long for me.

I'm really impressed with Topman jewellery, I got this necklace in the sale for £3 and I love it! They have some fab jewellery in there, who says you can't wear mens jewellery?! :p






Jumper : H&M
Jeans : Tesco
Scarf : Ebay
Hat : A guy in a band
Necklace : Topman
Turquoise ring : Primark
Navajo ring : H&M
Boots : Ebay
Bracelets : H&M & Ebay

1 comment:

  1. Lovelove those boots and the edgy feel they add to the whole outfit. That necklace is something :)

    p.s at first i thought that was an Alexander McQueen scarf lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox