20.7.11

Little Navajo

I'm sure you're all bored with me going on about the aztec trend by now but here I am again. I absolutely love this skirt so much but I can't afford hundreds on a skirt right now so I'll just dream about it instead! I love these boots from Topshop, I think they'd go with pretty much everything. And of course one of my fave MAC lippy's, Costa Chic!!

If you haven't already check out Polyvore, it's great for putting together outfit ideas and a good source of entertainment if you have an hour or so free!

Little Navajo

Red Herring top
£15 - debenhams.com

All Saints short mini skirt
$299 - allsaints.com

Black boots
$124 - topshop.com

TopShop crossbody handbag
$56 - topshop.com

ASOS retro hat
$43 - asos.com

MAC Lipstick
$15 - nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox