29.4.11

The Royal Wedding Fashion

I'm not the first and I certainly won't be the last to blog about the Royal Wedding!

Most of the attention was on Kate's dress, which of course is stunning. I'm going to blog about some of the best of worst outfits of the day.

Of course I can't do a royal wedding post without mentioning the stunning dress Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen designed for Kate. Lace is my favourite fabric for wedding dresses and will definately feature on mine! I was very happy to see lace on her dress when she first got into the car this morning. It is a beautiful and elegant fabric fit for a Princess (or Dutchess, I'd prefer her to be a Princess myself!!) The dress had beautiful detailing without being over the top, it was elegant, modern but also timeless. The perfect dress for a Princess!








The Best Dressed
So I must say in my opinion, not alot to look at in the form of well dressed at this wedding! Here are my choices for best outfits!

The Bridesmaids & Pageboys.



I thought Kate's sister Pippa looked lovely in her Alice Temperley dress, very elegant and beautiful. The little bridesmaids dresses were perfect and went really well with Kate's dress. The pageboys looked awesome as well!!

Carole Middleton



Kate's mum looked lovely. I think the Middleton's won over the Royals with their outfits by far. They looked so stylish!

The Worst Dressed



Princesses Eugenie, left, and Beatrice, right.
What can I say....dreadful. I'm not sure what Beatrice is wearing on her head but it looks like a lobster. Not a good look. Winners of the worst dressed!!

Tara Palmer Tomkinson



Definately too much blue here. I really don't like it!!

Victoria Beckham



I know she's pregnant but this dress is just horrible. I like her fascinator however and her shoes would be nice if they were a little lower. Hardly fit for a royal wedding!

So there you have it. Not alot of great outfits I'm afraid.

All hail Kate's beautiful McQueen dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox