24.4.11

Look Of The Day.

Hey guys! New outfit post from me...this is last nights outfit, I went out with my boyfriend to our local pub which has just reopened. We had a nice night and I was slightly drunk. I must say I hardly ever drink these days so I'm a bit of a lightweight when I do!

I picked up this awesome vest from New Look the other day. As soon as I saw it I prayed they would have my size! It was a bargain £7.99 and I absolutely love it. I love Aztec prints at the moment so I was very pleased with this little number. I think it will be a staple piece in my summer wardrobe! I teamed it with my new current favourite jeans from Primark and my trusty black heels. I also had the chance to wear my newly fixed old necklace which goes perfectly! And of course my fave turquoise ring, which unfortunately broke last night! Hopefully I can fix that too.









My nail varnish, for anyone that's wondering is Nails Inc Montagu Place, one of my faves for the summer.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get to wear my new maxi to my boyfriends gig. We shall we what the weather is like.

Right, I'm off for an Easter Roast dinner cooked by my mum now, yum yum!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox