8.4.11

Hello!

Hey guys! I hope you're all well. Just a quick update from me. I was going to do some outfit photos this week but I had my fringe trimmed and my hairdresser cut it too short so I've been annoying with it all week. Bad hair days are terrible so no photos yet!

I'm very excited as this week I have got some new glasses and they are PRADA! I have had my eye on Prada glasses for years but they were always too expensive. Due to the fact I'm a complete bargain hunter I managed to get them for £130 included ultra thin lenses from the internet! The same ones were going to cost me £339 from D&A! I love a bargain! Here they are!



So tomorrow I'm off to do make up for a wedding. Will update again in a few days!
Have a nice weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments on my blog. I try to reply to all comments on here and will check out your blogs too when possible.

xoxox